T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the business, and I applique shirts. I have been using some shirts that are combed ring spun cotton that are working well. The shirts I use can not be ribbed or too stretchy. Can someone give me a quick education on the different types of shirts I should look for or stay away from. Also, I would love any info on good online store to buy from.

· Registered
5,540 Posts
First there are many preferred vendors on the forums located on your left hand side

<~~~~~~~~ I suggest you check these vendors out because they have very good quality tshirts but
you do need to set up an account with a tax id and resale license.

If you do not have either one of these check out Wholesale Blank Shirts - JiffyShirts.com (they are the same company as Alpha/Broder Bros) you don't need the tax id and resale license

you are going to pay more but they have great shipping prices.. try out as many brands to see what suits your needs many here choose all types of shirts but that's according to their business models. I choose Gilden, Anvil and Hanes. Many younger generations/ girly shirts would be American Apparel, Bella

a majority of the brands I mentioned have a "soft style shirt" available which is little more but they are of what you are looking for..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.