T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help!! I underbid this job to my cust. I was going to use sreen printed transfers from transfer express. I figured my cost for the transfers wrong. I need to do twenty t's and I quoted $8.00 each finished. Transfers are way to expensive for only 20. Any suggestions? Is it possable to do this logo with vinyl to save me?? The logo is a 3 color chest size.

Thanks for any help!!
Brian

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Re: need help!!

I would totally be honest with the client and fulfill the order as promised, sbmedia is right about that. The thing about honesty is it builds trust and long term clients. We learn the greatest lessons from experience :) I totally think you could probably get someone to cut the vinyl for you at a reasonable price. Do you have a cutter? If not you can always post a thread in the referrals section of the forum and see if there is a member that can do it for a price you can live with :)

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Re: need help!!

How big is the design ? it looks like it wouldnt be to hard to cut that, as it looks like it has pretty simple lines.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.