T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been having so much trouble with heat transfers. After washing they always crack on me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a small customer base but I don't want to sell them junk.. So I thought sublimation would be the way to go. But I looked at it and it's kinda expensive! How can I create custom shirts from home that's good to sell to customers and they won't come back complaining to me? I have an Epson wf-2540, using jet pro soft stretch papers, 3G opaque, and 100% cotton shirts. Please explain to me what am I doing wrong or is there a better process. Cause I was going to resort to sending out the images to be put on plastiol transfers but it will take to long. I want to be able to make the custom shirt within a day or if possible within couple hours but it still needs to have great quality.. HELP ME!!

· Registered
55 Posts
I'm using a cheap clam heat press from china, don't know the pressure cause it has a knob temperature it's at 300 degrees and time is 45 sec. I use an Epson workforce 2540 with a CIS
You need heavy pressure with JPSS. Turn the knob clockwise. It should be hard to close but not too hard that u can't close it at all.

Your temp is pretty low. It should be around 360-375F for 25-30 sec. My settings are 360F for 25 sec.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.