T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help!!!

I just ordered the Maxx Press 15X15, and I'm trying to understand everything while I await my press.

I do a lot of dark color shirts.
So my question is, what is the best paper and ink for printing on dark color shirts?

I'll probably be having a place do the prints for me, and I'll just press them on.

But I need to know more of what I'm looking for before I start shopping.

Thanks all! :D

· Registered
6,807 Posts
If you are talking transfers take a look at the stock plastisol transfers from folks like Pro-World. You can also have custom plastisol transfers made from several companies. If talking about opaque inkjet transfers you print on your epson printer for dark shirts then I cant help. I havent found an opaque transfer I like.

There are folks that use them regularly but they tend to have an optic eye cutter for trimming around the design.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are talking transfers take a look at the stock plastisol transfers from folks like Pro-World. You can also have custom plastisol transfers made from several companies. If talking about opaque inkjet transfers you print on your epson printer for dark shirts then I cant help. I havent found an opaque transfer I like.

There are folks that use them regularly but they tend to have an optic eye cutter for trimming around the design.
Can you tell me a little more?
I need transfers that will work well with dark color shirts, and I'm totally clueless to this stuff.
I have the Maxx Press and I need to press a bunch of dark color shirts.

I need to order the transfers now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.