T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, as a newbie to this entire tee business I am looking to lower my costs on purchasing blanks for sublimation printing. Not really knowing what I am looking for I could use some assistance in finding who wholesales these shirts.

Is Hanes my only option?

Are there better places to purchase these other than my last purchase of $6.95 a shirt plus printing? At 400 shirts that is cost restrictive.

Are there quality online printers that I can send things to and have the entire order shipped back to Colorado?

I have an entire line of dog cartoons I have designed and really need to find a better option than the one I have currently.

Thanks, Mowermutt

·
Registered
54 Posts
I recently got an account with this company, and placed my first order... Very pleasant to deal with thus far.

http://www.riversendtrading.com

They offer case pricing on your first order...(wish I had more $$ right now...)
They carry the Solar Shield (with UV protection) 100% polyester shirts suitable for dye sub at these prices for adult white:
1 12 case
4.29 3.79 3.29

However, the shirts are quite thin, and the smaller adult sizes I had ordered for this job were not only narrower but also about 2-3 inches longer than the brands I already had.

The brands I had were Brookline EvapR8 and Soft Link...both of which felt really nice and were thick enough that anyone could wear them alone.

I'd recommend ordering a few to test....

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts