T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... i am looking to start selling tshirts and I'm targeting the skater/ streetwear/ vintage market. I notice that skate brand shirts have a specific type of look similar to this shirt check the link:


Notice how the shirt has sort of longish short sleeves and the shirt opens up as it gets to the "bottom" opening of the shirt ( not really sure how thats called).. in comparison to the wholesale tshirts they sale online like GILDAN where the shirts are kind of tight.. these look more active and imo look better for fashion.

Now my question is, does anyone know where i can find a wholeseller for these type of shirts? Or what style they are called..

Thank you for your replies!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.