T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Yep, it's $1,000 for your first order. You also have to have a resale number, tax id# and all that good stuff!

Otherwise you are going to be paying a fortune. They are still pretty expensive when you get them from the manufacturer.

Great shirts, though!

·
Registered
43 Posts
jwalter said:
I only found one place called gdupapperal or something, and there site seems unfinished. I don't want them to ripp me off.

does anyone know a good site. Thanks.
http://www.bennysegal.com/

it's gdupapparel . i ordered the 3 pack luxe-t and it got here fast so it's a legit site. Overall, I dont like the shirts because they're not long enough. I read somewhere that they dont make their shirt tall and dont plan on it. That sucks because the neck is perfect and their soft. It just doesnt fit right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Luxe-t.com has single shirts at $12. Bennysegal.com is selling shirts at $12. Is $12 the wholesale price on luxe-t.com or the previous retail price? Only wholesalers can by from the site now and as said before it is a $1000 dollar minimum. So... for my $1000 dollars am I only getting 83 shirts. (12*83=1000) or is the wholesaler price better? If that is the wholesale price, everyone is better off going to bennysegal.com and buying the 3 pack for a discount. Although they are only offered in black apparently.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Luxe-t.com has single shirts at $12. Bennysegal.com is selling shirts at $12. Is $12 the wholesale price on luxe-t.com or the previous retail price? Only wholesalers can by from the site now and as said before it is a $1000 dollar minimum. So... for my $1000 dollars am I only getting 83 shirts. (12*83=1000) or is the wholesaler price better? If that is the wholesale price, everyone is better off going to bennysegal.com and buying the 3 pack for a discount. Although they are only offered in black apparently.
Luxe-T is currently one of our advertisers, and Steven from the company has posted here about how to get quicker access to the wholesale pricing and lower minimums for being a T-ShirtForums member: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/preferred-vendor-introductions/t73653.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts