T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just signed up, I am having a really bad week. My HP printer broke. I've been using HP printers for 6 years for all my transfers. I just found out from HP that last year they stopped making printers with Mirror printing options. So now I need a new printer ASAP, over a hundred orders I need to do by monday, and I don;t know what printer to get, I bought an Epson the other day but when I trasnfer there was a green tint all over the image, I see a lot of people here are talking about epsons, did I get a wrong printer? or ink? Please, I really need some feedback on this. I bought and returned 6 printers in the past 5 days.
Thanks

· Registered
270 Posts
Hummm...let me see if I can remember in 7...should be a tab at the top that says "Image", then go to "Rotate Canvas" then "Flip Horizontal". That should do it for you. I always save an original copy as 001 then flatten the image, flip the image and save as 002 for printing to HP's.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow!! You are a genius, thank you so much, I can;t beleive I didn;t see that!! And I have a computer tech degree. Thank you again, you have no idea how stressed I've been for the past 5 days. Thank you again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.