T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some research as I am VERY new at this and I have not purchased any equipment yet. I was looking to buy this press. Does anyone have any 2 cents they can share about this and basically just any feedback about it?

http://www.starlinepacific.com/equipment/tshirt_presses/ht400_manual.html

Also, I was wondering if anyone could help with some sort of "starter checklist" of items i would need.
I know i need a press, a printer, special ink, transfer papers.. Is there any little things I am missing as a part of this list? I'm basically just looking at the press/printer right now and then I will go down the list and research about all of those items then.

Lastly, would you rather get a Epson C88 or a 1280 printer? Which would produce better quality, and how much better would that quality be?

Thanks very much for all the help. I hope I am not asking too much.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, Thanks for all the help about the printer. It really helped! I appreciate it. I guess I am just on the hunt for information on the press. I am going for a demo next week at a local place that sells them here and if I get any usefull information I will post it for everyone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.