T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I are starting up a t-shirt business. There are a lot of mixed reviews with heat transfer vs. screenprinting. I have tons of screen printing shirts at home and yes they are great quality but starting a business off screen printing is alot of $$$ and I don't want 1000 shirts laying around my house waiting to be sold. I would really like to see what the quality is of a heat pressed shirt to make a decision on the type of printing I want to do. I will pay for the shirt but again I just want a sample to see the quality on a heat pressed shirt compared to a screen printed shirt. Thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about transfer paper and I heard that the transjet papers is good. I am not what the best quality is out there but I want the best there is to get the best quality shirt. I am looking at doing test and pics not photos on my shirts. Thanks and let me know you email address and I can send you my physical address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.