T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
195 Posts
hello,

The website looks very basic. No one interested to purchase T-shirt that is very basic. Make your website more attractive by designing, add personalize T-shirt features by T-shirt design tool, build some quality links and promote it on social media.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

· Registered
2,667 Posts
I would increase the size of your text and possibly change the font because its hard to read.

Who do you sell to? I can't tell what your niche market is. Your products should be organized that way so you can optimize each page for SEO. I would add descriptive text with keywords on each page so you can rank.

Yes, leave your url in your signature where permitted in social sites to create backlinks to your site.

Add an "About" page with text. Give us the back story. How did you develop these designs? Why should I join Maury's? Add a FAQ page.

· Registered
4,654 Posts
Make the background of your menus solid so those splatty gold blobs don't make them hard to read.

Think about how people find things online. They search for something, like "Trump Loves Putin Shirt." Google spews out a list of links to sites that have content along those lines.

So what search would someone have to enter for your site to come up in search results? How likely is someone to do that? It helps to have at least some content that matches niches that people are likely to search for, else it is unlikely that people will stumble upon you.

· Registered
72 Posts
Hi aleshiababbe,

1. The background color kind of throws me off. It reminds me of old-school websites from Geocities. I changed your background to white and it made your site look better....

2. I don't understand the gold nuggets everywhere. What is their purpose? Are you a Gold miner? (J/K). But really, they're kind of a distraction, especially when text is written above them.

3. Font - never use Serif fonts online. They are harder to read online than San-Serif fonts

4. No About Page - You need one, and a better one than the one on your Facebook page

5. Product descriptions - The public does not need to know that you used a t-shirt with a tear-away label, especially if you have the Printer remove the label. Unless your plan is to not become brand.

6. Speaking of branding, what is "Mauri's Room"? If your website as designed to look like a room in your house, and visitors could click on different things in the room to shop, I could see "Mauri's Room" as a fitting name for your site. But that is not the case here, and you have no "About" page to explain your name.

7. As stated above, your slider needs work. there needs to be some separation between your slider and the rest of the page. As it looks right now, the slider has no background, nor do the products being shown on the slider.

Just my 2 pennies :)

· Registered
4,606 Posts
much better
now to get your designs into peoples' thoughts (the hard part) through seo/social media/sponsoring events/free giveaways/etc.

i personally like infinite scroll instead of page numbers,
but i know there is some debate about that
to me, i like the ability to compare and contrast designs on one page

i would begin your product selection with some of your more focused designs (ie where you see your audience connecting)

also a logo & tagline is always handy to reinforce brand identity long after people have left your site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.