T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
unfortunately i don't have a phone or tablet, but it all worked fine on a desktop

the use of 'llc' in your logo is a little odd for a t-shirt company, this is usually seen for businesses that need a legal liability out (lawyers, accountants, medical, architects, etc.)

people nowadays seem to like all the products/designs on an infinite scroll, instead of multiple clicks to find something that might interest them

i would suggest to scale down your top image, lose the middle text and shop button (We offer....), and then have all your designs underneath on infinite scroll

it's too bad your fuzzy balloon dog just looks like a fuzzy image, i wonder if that may be one that would look better in real life on a model
(i've done a similar scenario where i ended up finding a decently sized graphic of the htv, and used that for the mockup image overlay)

very nice work and designs

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
i like a straight-up here's the designs/t-shirts on the landing page
no fluff, no movies, no 5 paragraph treatise on who you are, just a showcase of your designs on a good t-shirt mock-up

the custom can be a link in the menu, but it is a very small percentage of people that go through the trouble of using those custom designers

check out this site (splathead's) for what i like, and i think works for small independent designers like you

i wonder if your creative mind could contemplate adding some text to your designs???
just a thought that occurred to me thinking about what you are offering

sorry about the doggy, i thought you were using flock htv for that design

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Unless you are filtering out bots, 90% of that traffic is bots.
  1. Big hero image, logo and name seems more like a company information site than an ecommerce site.
these two points are right as rain

a decision needs to be made if you are an ecommerce site or an info site

i thought it was an architectural firm with a side-shoot of some tee-designs
which would have been fine, except the designs did not reflect that focus

i would lose the big hero image, simplify the logo (lose the name text, esp. the '+' and 'llc') and place it in the upper left corner with 'gabrelli abendstern' only underneath), menu to the right, lose the next block of text (throw that into the 'about us' or add it to the footer), then an infinite scroll of the designs (why make someone click 'view all'???)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.