T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
For p600 I use 2manuals.com wic reset tool. It has all the adjustment program features. It costs money to perform the waste ink counter but iv been told it's the only version that doesn't f up your mainboard

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For p600 I use 2manuals.com wic reset tool. It has all the adjustment program features. It costs money to perform the waste ink counter but iv been told it's the only version that doesn't f up your mainboard
Thanks, but I'm not looking (at least not yet) for the reset tool, but the adjustment program that allows for the read/write of the P600's mainboard's EPROM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this tool does do those things, and it's free. they just charge for resets

I have downloaded the WIC Reset Utility but don't see where I can read/write EEPROM settings.

It looks like I'd have to pay for that feature based on the info in the WIC Reset Utility support list.

For the P600 you have to pay ($) for a "Firmware Can Be Changed"

If you can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
hmm.. well I do know that you can buy the adjustment program off of ebay. I'v bought it there before. The guy will email you a download.

JUST DON'T USE IT TO RESET YOUR WASTE COUNTER. All versions of the adjustment program are known to destroy your mainboard

·
Registered
34 Posts
hmm.. well I do know that you can buy the adjustment program off of ebay. I'v bought it there before. The guy will email you a download.

JUST DON'T USE IT TO RESET YOUR WASTE COUNTER. All versions of the adjustment program are known to destroy your mainboard[/QUO

so how do you reset it if every version destroys the motherboard? that means you cant reset so printer will be useless very quickly No?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

JUST DON'T USE IT TO RESET YOUR WASTE COUNTER. All versions of the adjustment program are known to destroy your mainboard[/QUO

so how do you reset it if every version destroys the motherboard? that means you cant reset so printer will be useless very quickly No?
------------------
I use EKPrint Studio as my RIP which has a waste counter reset function. I'm amazed how often I've used it given I print T-shirts as a hobby, meaning I don't print all that often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Use the WIC program, Follow this instructions, then reset waste
How do I disable Epson Status Monitor in Windows?
  1. Right-click the
    printer icon in the task bar (bottom-right corner of your screen), and select Printer Settings. If you don't see the icon, see Product Icon Does Not Appear in Windows Taskbar for instructions on making it appear or do one of the following: Windows 7: Click
    and select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences. Windows Vista: Click
    and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences. Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
  2. Click the Maintenance tab.
  3. Click Speed & Progress.
  4. Select Disable EPSON Status Monitor 3.
  5. Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
For Windows 10 - read instructions here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.