T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for as many large mouth bass vector clip art as I can find. I have a client that is pretty precise and I have been thourgh everything in art explosion, and some others I have. Hav't found what he wants yet. Are there some good companys that have just fish/marine clip art.

·
Registered
950 Posts
What exactly does he want? Did he describe what he's looking for?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hooked said:
Looking for as many large mouth bass vector clip art as I can find. I have a client that is pretty precise and I have been thourgh everything in art explosion, and some others I have. Hav't found what he wants yet. Are there some good companys that have just fish/marine clip art.
Have you looked into hiring a graphic designer to provide your client with exactly what they want? Have you considered converting clip art, stock photos to vector? Google image search? Just some ideas.

·
Registered
950 Posts
suzieh has a good point about clip art. You can convert them to a vector image you can use. Although you didn't actually say that you needed it to be vector based clipart. You can combine any number of clipart to get to what you need as long as you have the right permissions to use the clip art. I have found that most clip art collections allow you to use the art for commercial purposes as long as you are creating something with the art, and of course you paid them to use it. You are not allowed to just sell the art as is, and you can't repackage the clip art to form a new collection and sell that. Check the permissions and combine some of them to get at your desired results.

I wouldn't have thought that a bass jumping out of water would be too hard to find though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess what I am looking for is, there is alot of really cool looking bass t-shirts and can't seem to find any for my client to. I am looking for Vector /
5-6 color screen printing. If I get this job it will be a long run of 500 at a time hopfully. I am still learning how to change photo to vector. I have one in my exsposion book but he want others to pick from. Once he picks the bass then I need to put surrounding in it.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hooked.....I shot you a few bass in ai format for pc on your e-mail. I know I have a few more but I dont ever use them so I havent grouped em. As I come across them in my searches I will shoot them to ya. I do like the guy riding the fish...pretty cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts