T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked everywhere. I need a silhouette of a person with their hand raised in victory. Similar to how a ref holds a fighters hands up after he wins a boxing match, minus the ref. It would actually be better if he was holding up one finger but a fist would work as well.

I've scoured the free sites, the pay sites, and every human shape wing ding I could find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
66 Posts
I've looked everywhere. I need a silhouette of a person with their hand raised in victory. Similar to how a ref holds a fighters hands up after he wins a boxing match, minus the ref. It would actually be better if he was holding up one finger but a fist would work as well.

I've scoured the free sites, the pay sites, and every human shape wing ding I could find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Google Image Result for http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/michaeldb/michaeldb0801/michaeldb080100021/2408347-silhouettes-of-three-team-players-win-a-trophy-and-celebrate-a-sports-or-business-victory.jpg

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
I've seen that one. It's close, but the guy with one hand raised looks like some dude in shorts and a t-shirt giving his buddies a thumbs up. I need it to look like an athlete. This is for an MMA related product.

Thanks though.
You may need to just hire an artist to create one for you. It probably wouldn't be that much. You can find an artist here by posting in our referrals section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.