T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Ryan. I've decided to start my own clothing line after pondering about it for a couple of years. After dropping out of college and not being able to find work, I am finally getting started. I am looking for a graphic designer who can take my ideas and bring them life. I also need them to be able to print the graphic on transparency film and then mail it to me so I can take it to a nearby screen printer. (Northwest Indiana if any screen printers are interested) At this time i can not pay much. I only have a couple hundred bucks and most of that will be spent on shirts and screen printing for my first run. I think I will be able to spend up to 40 dollars (through paypal) for my first design. But after that, if my first few runs go as planned, I will be able to pay you your normal asking price for designs. If anyone is interested, pm me or email me at [email protected]

· Registered
695 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.