T-Shirt Forums banner

Need Advise On Whom To Sell To

968 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Twanabee
Hi There,

I am a sportwear clothing designer and have worked in the industry making jerseys and team uniforms for quite sometime now and have all the know how of making a good quality garment from scratch to the end and it being comperable to the big companies.

My question is should i be approaching distributors or end users and tips on how i should be going about this as i am a new business and everybody is hesitant on going with someone new although i can give them exactly what they get from the big companies for a much better price.

Secondly should i consider selling on ebay.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Try maybe selling in like a booth at the mall ect.. Just to your friends just get the name out then approach retailers and bigger bridges
Reactions: 1
Try maybe selling in like a booth at the mall ect.. Just to your friends just get the name out then approach retailers and bigger bridges

So in other words i will be selling to the end user.

I had an idea of approaching a list of distributors with my samples and ask if they would be interested.Would that work.From the samples they could actually see the quality for themselves and decide.
You could try to get into local sports stores. If they shy away, you could offer consigmnent to them. This way they have no money outlay and if your product sells, your in.
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.