T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm currently looking at purchasing about 50 blank tees from sites like jiffyshirts and blankapparel, and the Bella+Canvas 1001 seems really good and the exact blank I want.

So, if I want to get these screenprinted, how much can I expect the printing itself (plastisol ink + labour costs + screens setup etc.) to cost per t-shirt? It's a 1-color print on the front and a inner-label printing on the inside.

Let's say the BellaCanvas blank costs US$4.90. Is it possible to keep the final cost of the t-shirt to under US$9 with the above mentioned printing locations?

I'm trying to keep it under $9 so that I've room to add in the cost of the woven label at the bottom of the t-shirt.

Many of the companies I'm looking at, such as Jakprints, seems to be too expensive (cost about $13 - $14 per t-shirt)

I'm also thinking of shipping the blanks to cheaper countries to be printed but the shipping costs are too high.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I'm currently looking at purchasing about 50 blank tees from sites like jiffyshirts and blankapparel, and the Bella+Canvas 1001 seems really good and the exact blank I want.

So, if I want to get these screenprinted, how much can I expect the printing itself (plastisol ink + labour costs + screens setup etc.) to cost per t-shirt? It's a 1-color print on the front and a inner-label printing on the inside.

Let's say the BellaCanvas blank costs US$4.90. Is it possible to keep the final cost of the t-shirt to under US$9 with the above mentioned printing locations?

I'm trying to keep it under $9 so that I've room to add in the cost of the woven label at the bottom of the t-shirt.

Many of the companies I'm looking at, such as Jakprints, seems to be too expensive (cost about $13 - $14 per t-shirt)

I'm also thinking of shipping the blanks to cheaper countries to be printed but the shipping costs are too high.

Hey there,
If you are not in rush i can help you with printing and Tshirt , price will be roughly 6.5UsD including everything And i am happy to supply a Sample .Dm Me for more info.thank you.
VZON

· Registered
1,328 Posts
I would recommend that you have whomever prints it for you get the shirts also. When you supply the shirts directly, what if there are a few errors? Then you're a few shirts short.

I guess another way of saying what I'm trying to (say) is: Go all or nothing. If you're gonna buy the blanks, then you print them yourself. If you're gonna have somebody else print them, let them get the blanks.

Another reason: If they are big, they might be getting a better discount than you can and the entire job will probably cost less than if you provide the blanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.