T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to make my first shirt design and I want it to look like something like this : https://gyazo.com/8cb3533dd3113406078e326c4ec30ec0 ( im sorry i couldnt find an add photo button) . I want to put my design on the shoulder the way it is in the picture. What is the best way to go about doing this? I have considered a patch but maybe sewing the design on it would be better? I need your advice. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
2,866 Posts
If it does not have a merrowed border, it is embroidery. If it has a merrowed border edge, it is a patch. How many are you looking to do? If it's a handful, probably best to just have it embroidered on whatever shirts you want. If it's a lot and you want to be able to apply them whenever needed, then have patches made and sew them on.

· Registered
2,866 Posts
Frankly, it does not matter what I think, it matters what YOU think if you are going to produce these in any fashion.

Google is your friend, there are many companies out there that will make patches for you. If you want it embroidered, your best bet is to find a local embroidery company to do it for you.

· Administrator
18,946 Posts
Thank you for your answer. It cleared it up mostly, but what would you prefer better on a t shirt? A patch or embroidery? And where can I make my design in to a patch or an embroidery?
Embroidery provides a more professional, high-end, image.

For patches: stadri-emblems.com

For embroidery- your local yellow pages or Google. Someone in your city does it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.