T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I bought a Cricut to make HTV tshirts on the side for extra money... the problem is most websites charge a minimum of $5 for shipping, even if it's just one item. Some websites are up to $16 for shipping!

My question is, what is the best option for me since I plan on buying shirts as I go rather than having an inventory.

I really like Next Level tees, but by the time I buy the shirt and pay shipping, it takes quite a chunk out of my profit.

Should I just go with Gildan or Jerzees since I can buy those blank shirts locally at craft stores or Walmart?

·
Registered
191 Posts
order enough shirts so you don't have to pay shipping. Don't offer too many colours as you won't want to stock up on all. If you don't have much money for stock then ideally to start with you would just order black and enough to pay no shipping. Phone up the suppliers and tell them you are expecting lots of business in the next year and you need there best prices now to cement a good relationship going forward. A successful t shirt biz would never pay for shipping tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.