T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I haven't had much luck with them either - first sample pack never arrived and the second one is taking an ominously long time ... So it seems Personalized Supplies is finding its supply problematic, and New Milford can't seem to get any to me.
Surely this kind of paper isn't only available from 2 sources!?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
xtina said:
So it seems Personalized Supplies is finding its supply problematic, and New Milford can't seem to get any to me.
TLM was just having too many problems with customers that wouldn't acknowledge that this paper requires extra care and is harder to use; too many people were returning it despite warnings (and Cindy was being too nice to say 'it's your own fault! I warned you!') so she was taking a loss with it I think. She may still decide to offer it in 8.5x11, but probably not any other sizes.

I don't know of any other sources than those 2; maybe some other members do.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Try this company. They have a paper that is a lot like Iron all and Miracool. Do yourself a favor.. bargan with them on the price. Tell them that you get better pricing from TLM and New Milford. You can tell them I told you about them Lou @L J Robin.
Powerful paper DBA Visual Communications
www.visual-color.com 1-800-624-4210 they say they make their own paper. I tried it and it is marked on back unlike IA/MC. It worked fine.
Just when I first tried it I thought their price was hign and then add shipping it get's up there. They called me yesterday and I told them about the price. They said they would lower it. Right now I have plenty of stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts