T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow!

I am looking to purchase a DTG printers in China.
All the suppliers in China are telling me that their printers are reliable. I saw on trade shows that those printers are actualy can print on T-shirt with a quite good quality but it's not enough.
I would like to know from someone in another country who is already using a China made printer.
Which China made DTG printer is reliable?
I will very appreciate any information about my question.

Thanks,
Tal

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Of course they all say they are good...but I do not know of ANYONE on this site that has a DTG from China that is functioning as advertised. If I could not afford a trip to China to see it work..doubt I would buy. In addition the larger problem is tech support and repair parts...some companies are here today and gone tomorrow. Review all the post on DTG and see how many have to get tech support...They usually do get help but the distance and language differences can make an support issues difficult at best

If it were me and I wanted a DTG..save the nickles and get one with US base support..or rather support in your own country.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Agree with Charles too.

There are reliable suppliers in China, sure! But after-sales service, repair could be another story. Bargin the price with you local supplier as you should have some idea about prices in China now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts