T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My Name is AL. I am located in the Dallas TX area. I am currently looking for a company that does either screen printing, four color processing, or heat transfers. I am looking for companies that provide wholesale pricing as my online t-shirt company will be using thier services for the prints. I am looking for a company that can print 4-6 units as a minimum. ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Need a Printing Company

Hi Al,

I am currently in the process of either finding a screen printer or just going with a fulfillment service. if you wanted to find a local screen printer, you should start with "Screen Printers in (City, State)" in a google search find a couple that look good to you and give them a call to get more info on pricing and service capabilities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Need a Printing Company

Al,

We are a custom screen print company that offers 4 color process and contract work. If you are looking for only 4-6 pieces you will need to go with the direct to garment printing. We have a minimum of 50 shirts to setup for a process print due to the time and screens. This is our website and if you click on view our work you can see some our process prints.- laurie Custom Screen Printing, Family Reunion T-shirts, T-shirt Screen Printing and Embroidery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts