T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...I am desperate need of getting my file converted so I can work with it in my computer. We have been granted permission from "Eastbay" catalog to use it's logo. We're printing basketball camp t-shirts, and we're going to use eastbay's logo on the back along with the other sponsors.

BUT...here's the catch...eastbay is only sending us Mac files! We run Corel Draw X3 and Illustrator CS3 on Windows PC. I can't open the file and I really need to get the logo into production asap! The file is titled "eastbay_2.ai.hqx" ....definitely a Mac file, as it will NOT open up for me in either Corel or Illustrator.

Is there a way to convert the file? Or can eastbay convert it before they send it?

Thanks all,

Greg
[email protected]

·
Registered
119 Posts
An illustrator file is an illustrator file. It should just work, I run both mac and pc here and we never have an issue sending files back and forth.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Thanks. I'll ask for the uncompressed file. Ya, I've never had an issue getting an Illustrator file, we use them all the time. I'm ready to pull all my hair out :( :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, i'm getting the error "Invalid File Format"....when I try to import the .ai......then it says "Cannot start the server application. Make sure there is enough memory and that the server is installed properly."

-Greg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahhhh....that is true! Thanks...I swore I looked on BOTW and couldn't find it...prolly woulda saved me a headache just by doin that! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts