T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good dye sub polo shirt. I found some vaporwear types but they were $26 each. I need ash or light blue.

TIA for sources.

·
Registered
29 Posts
binki said:
I am looking for a good dye sub polo shirt. I found some vaporwear types but they were $26 each. I need ash or light blue.

TIA for sources.
Hi binki what is the budget you are looking for and how many pcs, try to ask if anyone have supply for you:) :)

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Helper said:
Hi binki what is the budget you are looking for and how many pcs, try to ask if anyone have supply for you:) :)
something around $4-$8 would be nice. I don't have a number yet but would expect some type of volume.

·
Registered
29 Posts
binki said:
something around $4-$8 would be nice. I don't have a number yet but would expect some type of volume.
Try to ask someone and will tell whenever I get it. When will be the time you have them on hand:)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
binki said:

TIA for sources.
Hi binki!

What's Vaporwear? Could you please post/PM a link?
I use Vapor Apparel, but they don't have ladies polos yet.

Here, in Australia, we have www.stencil.net.au with nice range of dye-sub-friendly "Cool Dry" ladies polo's - not very cheap though.

I'd love to hear the results of your search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts