T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm starting my own tshirt biz. I have the designs and logo trademark is in process. I've had this idea for awhile now, and figured no need to put it off anymore.

My question(s) is this:
1. Best recommendations for the actual shirts? I'm leaning toward Comfort Colors or Authentic Pigment.

2. Any recommendations for best suppliers?

3. Can you purchase shirts without the label, or do you have to remove the existing and sew/print yours in?

4. Any recommendations for best screen printing / embroidery companies? I have some local options, but wanted to see if there was a consensus in the industry.

I know these a pretty broad questions, but looking for some great feedback.

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
My question(s) is this:
1. Best recommendations for the actual shirts? I'm leaning toward Comfort Colors or Authentic Pigment.
That is really up to you, but your demographic should actually determine the type of shirt you use. What colors, fabric, fabric weight, cut and such do they buy already?

2. Any recommendations for best suppliers?
There are plenty of great suppliers in the Preferred Vendors Directory on the left side of the page.

3. Can you purchase shirts without the label, or do you have to remove the existing and sew/print yours in?
No, you can't buy shirts without a label, it is the law. You can have them removed and replaced with your own, or, you can have your own shirts made to your specs. There are lots of relabeling companies and contract sewing companies.

4. Any recommendations for best screen printing / embroidery companies? I have some local options, but wanted to see if there was a consensus in the industry.
There is no consensus, but there are plenty of people here who will offer some recommendations. I suggest you ask for recommendations in the Referrals and Recommendation section of the forum. When you post, be sure to be very specific on what you are after.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts