T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we are going to more and more tradeshows, people are starting to recognize the BelQuette name more!

Three years ago, we went to one show, SGIA. Two years ago, we added two ISS Shows to the mix, last year, we went to three ISS Shows and did an NBM Show. This year, we havegone to/are going to seven shows. Next year we will most likely go to some more shows as the popularity of our machines grows and people want to see the machine up close and personal.

We will be doing three NBM Shows this year and would like to extend an invitation to come see our machines with free admission to these shows.

Just send me an email or a PM, and I will send you a link for free admission to Dallas, Indianapolis, and the Long Beach shows since these will be the shows we will be at.

Hope to see you there!

· Registered
8,807 Posts
I have gone to my last NBM show last year at Long Beach. The turn out of vendors was less than half ISS and not worth the expense of going there and hotel cost. So I will go to ISS Long Beach and one of the shows in Las Vegas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.