T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got an order for doing names on about 150 baseball jerseys. I'm charging $ 3.90 per name. I've done small runs on my vinyl cutter, but I'm wondering if there are companies that will do all the names for me so that I don't have to spend all that time weeding. I looked on transferexpress.com and they have names but it looks like it's screenprinted names. Does anyone have an opinion regarding vinyl letters and screenprinted letters on baseball jerseys?
Thanks!

· Registered
259 Posts
Use Transfer Express - 1.50 a name. You send them a list (can be uploaded) and in three days they send you back each name screenprinted on individual sheets - slap it on for about 6 seconds and be done with it. I have used the transferexpress and never had an issue with them. Just used them on four football teams.

I just cut this amount for a school basketball team thinking I would save money - which I did but it took me four extra hours. Not worth the 60 bucks it saved me.

Chad

· Registered
259 Posts
Transfer express is screen print. The hand is much softer and I have not had any complaints from the teams I have used them with. These have all been tackle football teams - so they are plenty abused. I will say if you are putting them on mesh jerseys then I'd stay away.

I know stahls will do cut vinyl but if you have a cutter you might as well cut it since I think you still have to weed what Stahl's sends you.

Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.