T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this unbranded DTG printer being sold on eBay by 'signzworld' (see link below)? They say it's partly based on Epson printers and it's made in Italy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Print-Al...m-6-Colours-/282584484392?hash=item41cb590a28

Have bought a lot of stuff from signzworld over the past they are really reputable eBay sellers to deal with. But before I commit into buying this DTG printer I really need some help in regards to the printer itself. What is it called? What are the pros and cons of the printer? Is the printer worth the investment?

· Registered
61 Posts
let me tell you what it think.

i own 2 neoflex printers, 4880 epson based. ive heard a lot of ppl saying that neoflex is bad machine. but also anajet, brother, etc etc. well consider this. its not the company. i only had 1 issue in 4 years with neflex component. and support its great. what iam trying to xplain is. no metter if my favorite(neoflex) or any others favorite(other brands) everything its about how we use it. i had a lot of problems with my printers cause i didnt paig attention on what i need to do. but if i take care of the epson part, i would say neoflex its 100% lovely machine. no problems on neoflex base. so if you are going to buy a dtg, i recommend you to get something that have info availale for you. something that its tested. something that can be supported on forums. something that ppl already knows. if you get something with no enough info here, you will have a lot of issues and will be a head ache. thanks god here everyone can help. so go ahead, find your favorite one just make sure there is a lot of info available for any situation.

i hope you can understand my bad english. have great day.

all pictures attached were printed with my neoflex ;) have great day

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let me tell you what it think.

i own 2 neoflex printers, 4880 epson based. ive heard a lot of ppl saying that neoflex is bad machine. but also anajet, brother, etc etc. well consider this. its not the company. i only had 1 issue in 4 years with neflex component. and support its great. what iam trying to xplain is. no metter if my favorite(neoflex) or any others favorite(other brands) everything its about how we use it. i had a lot of problems with my printers cause i didnt paig attention on what i need to do. but if i take care of the epson part, i would say neoflex its 100% lovely machine. no problems on neoflex base. so if you are going to buy a dtg, i recommend you to get something that have info availale for you. something that its tested. something that can be supported on forums. something that ppl already knows. if you get something with no enough info here, you will have a lot of issues and will be a head ache. thanks god here everyone can help. so go ahead, find your favorite one just make sure there is a lot of info available for any situation.

i hope you can understand my bad english. have great day.

all pictures attached were printed with my neoflex ;) have great day
Thanks for the info buddy, indeed neoflex seems a very good option and it's quite popular with many users in the business.

But I'm still keen to know about the DTG printer sold on eBay by 'signzworld' https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Print-All...item41cb590a28

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.