T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and have searched high and low for the answer to my problem(s). You all seem very informative here, so I thought I would ask :)

Ok, I have a SV8 with Cutstudio. I have a new Mac (Snow Leopard) and recently bought AICS4 due to the fact that I know Cutstudio has a plug in for Macs on CS4.

My problem(s):
I swear I have read every online manual/FAQ on how to install the plug in, but it's not working. First off, I don't even know WHERE to find the stupid plug in if it's installed correctly. Like I said, I am a total newbie to Macs and CS4. Ugh! Does anyone have a easy, simple walkthru on how to correctly install it?

Also, does CS4 open .Cst files? I have all my t-shirt designs on Cutstudio.

Hopefully sooner or later, I'll sit down and learn the in's and out's of CS4 and my Mac in general. Luckly I still have my Windows laptop so I'm not completely in the dark to make shirt.

Thank you!
Allison

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and have searched high and low for the answer to my problem(s). You all seem very informative here, so I thought I would ask :)

Ok, I have a SV8 with Cutstudio. I have a new Mac (Snow Leopard) and recently bought AICS4 due to the fact that I know Cutstudio has a plug in for Macs on CS4.

My problem(s):
I swear I have read every online manual/FAQ on how to install the plug in, but it's not working. First off, I don't even know WHERE to find the stupid plug in if it's installed correctly. Like I said, I am a total newbie to Macs and CS4. Ugh! Does anyone have a easy, simple walkthru on how to correctly install it?

Also, does CS4 open .Cst files? I have all my t-shirt designs on Cutstudio.

Hopefully sooner or later, I'll sit down and learn the in's and out's of CS4 and my Mac in general. Luckly I still have my Windows laptop so I'm not completely in the dark to make shirt.

Thank you!
Allison
You have to make sure you have the right plugin for your operating system and AI version. You can download new plugins from Roland's site - Roland DGA Corporation - North and South America.

.Cst files are proprietary to Cut Studio. You'll have to open them up in the Cut Studio software on a PC and save them as a .plt file in Cut Studio. It's a little tricky to do that, let me know when you're going to do it and I'll walk you through it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts