T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Just a newbie here. It's gr8 to find sites like this forum. Anyway, this has probably been mentioned b4 but I'll go ahed and remind ya'll that advertising on myspace can help boost your identity out there. You can build a huge network of friends and prospective clients and post bulletins. Check them out when ya'll gots a chance. Just thought I'd drop a line to introduce myself right quick. Let me know if I may be of assistance...

Rai
Fresh Ta Death Clothing Co.
www.ftdclothingco.com
www.myspace.com/ftdltd

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kalzog Designs said:
I can't decide if myspace is worth while. I have 1000 friends and post bulletins daily, but only receive a couple of hits per day from myspace. Maybe my bulletins suck or something. Could be because I don't think anyone in the history of myspace has ever posted a bulletin that's worth reading.
I think once a day is too often. Think about it, would you like to read some company's bulletin every day? Not likely. I wouldn't even read my friends bulletin each day. It's same thing as spam, people instantly filter out unnecessary information, especially from bulletins. If I were you I'd do it when I have real news, put important stuff there. Unless you are someone they're in love with, they're not going to read your bulletins. Especially each day.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have a place where I post stuff daily, but most are not t-shirt related though. I actually got a few hits from MySpace, but not enough for me to focus on it as my primary advertising campaign. I've heard lots of artists do sell quite a lot of stuff on MySpace, it's just not working for me I guess :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts