T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
slow perhaps... but i found it well worth the wait. it's far better design-wise than most out there.

others may not give it a chance to load. and that would be a shame. my advice is to tweak what you can. even a standard-site/ enhanced-site option would cover your bases, and give everyone an opportunity to enjoy it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
does anyone else wanna review the DESIGNS? it's what this category is for and it is what lestat was pointing out. i trust the point's been made about slow-loading, and i'm sure that's an easy fix.

my point is if viewers can move pass that-- unless they have only dial-up, then i apologize... slightly-- they'll see some really fresh, well-designed pieces. something most of us don't have the chance to do... or see much of, for that matter.

for me, all the humor t-shirt sites are great for a laugh. however, mynameislestat.com offers some creative inspiration. again, worth the time for those of us in the same industry.

(editted for clarity.)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
withwords said:
does anyone else wanna review the DESIGNS? it's what this category is for
Actually the category is for web design review (i.e. website review), and specific t-shirt design review. If anything t-shirt designs in general are often not considered fair game (since they're far more subjective). While blunt the points being made are relevant and fair.

withwords said:
i trust the point's been made about slow-loading
You are, however, quite correct about this, and I'm sure lestat would welcome different kinds of feedback, including (perhaps especially by the sound of it) feedback on the t-shirt designs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i hear you, Lewis. i didn't mean the website itself was not open for evaluation in such a thread. i was just following what Lestat stated earlier, that he'd just wanted to share some artwork and tees he'd done. a more fair response would be one addressing his intention. i would not have even brought it up unless i felt it was a shame how THAT was being overlooked, and those overlooking it-- in my opinion-- were missing out. and i wouldn't want my fellow tshirt aficianodos to miss out on anything.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys...at first wanna thx "withwords" for understand my intention and point of few...
Any feedback is welcomed and i appreciate all the feedback..i hope i can change it and correct it in the future....
maybe i shouldn't with u guys.....anyway thx lot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts