T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

Someone asked me on this forum what kind of designs do I make, so I decided to post some pics with something I've done from the sketch to the final printing.

Any comments will be apreciated.

You can see the images by looking at the attachments bellow.

1. The sketch...

2. Some Photoshop editing...

3. And my final view on how it will look on a T-Shirt...

This design it's just for you to see what I can do, no production it's in place as I want to concentrate myself only on the graphics and let the T-Shirt production and marketing to others.

I'm waiting your opinions.

Have fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
good work Gil,

how are you planning on printing the red and green transparent effect you have on the robo-indian ? ...using some type of transparent/color film or inks ?

...just curious.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LucyRoberts said:
good work Gil,

how are you planning on printing the red and green transparent effect you have on the robo-indian ? ...using some type of transparent/color film or inks ?

...just curious.
I'm not sure if I'm going to print it. This design it's just an ideea on how it will look like on a t-shirt. I'm planing to sell designs only and leave the printing to others.

We'll see how it goes...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave G said:
That's very cool looking. How would you sell the designs?

How much do you think you can get?

Dave

First, I'm working to build a strong portfolio for people to see what I can do.

Second, I will take jobs cause I can work after an idea.

Third, I will also sell my original designs and the copyrights.

Another options will be to open a store with cafepress or spreadshirts but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to advertise it. We'll see about this one...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try my latest Threadless submission...or my latest thread :
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=5170

I've submitted also my second design to treadless and I hope it will score better than the first one... :eek:

I think you've allready checked my drawings from www.gill.mfbiz.com

Sorry but at this moment I don't have such a big portfolio... but I can work! :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Despotte said:
Much better than anything I can do. You are a talented artist. I would definatly go with CafePress (even if you end up selling other designs later it is a great place to get exposure)
Thank you!

I'm working at my cafepress shop right now. Now I'm just experimenting with some designs to see how they will look, sizes, rezolution etc... You can find the link as my signature.

The designs you will see on my cafepress are not final... just experimentig like I've said.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts