T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm workin' in a garment factory in china, our website has been established since 5 years, however, it's regretful that our customers always complain that our web is too slow to open. so i'm asking for help that could you give some your suggestion to me for how to solve this problem?

I'm also gonna buy a web from a server supplier in US, and their payment is by paypal, is it safe enough to pay the money by it?

Tks very much for whatever your comment!:)

DALIAN SPARKIN TEXTILE CO.,LTD.
www.sparkin-textile.com

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Paypal is safe but kinow exactly what you are paying for when buying from out of country. You might try getting rid of the flash in the header and just having a solid image to reduce page load times.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skulltshirts said:
Your site only took about 10 seconds to open for me... So no problem there with me. Paypal is safe, go ahead and make your payment thru them.
Welcome to the forums....
Tks for your kind comment.:D :)

I indeed wanna buy the website from the us or uk cause I know it's more cheaper to build a web than I searched locally. Thank you , i'll contact for the purchase.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MotoskinGraphix said:
Paypal is safe but kinow exactly what you are paying for when buying from out of country. You might try getting rid of the flash in the header and just having a solid image to reduce page load times.
tks for your suggestion, but i wanna know which one is more important for a website, beautiful or loading time?:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah I noticed the slow load times also. It's good you'll be using a US server, I'm sure it will be much faster. And paypal should be fine, some users claim that it may be too much of a pain for the customer to leave your site to pay, but I doubt it will be a huge problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts