T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried to post last week and it was never approved, so I tried again today. Then I realized that I was supposed to introduce myself first. Woops!

So I did that, and tried again several hours later. Still not able to post. (Sorry for the triple-post, guys.)

I'd love to actually get my post up because we're in need of some help/services.

·
Administrator
331 Posts
It takes several times of posting until your posts do not have to be approved in order for them to be posted on the forum. after that period, your all good.

Have a great weekend :)

~ GP community support

·
Registered
5 Posts
It takes several times of posting until your posts do not have to be approved in order for them to be posted on the forum. after that period, your all good.

Have a great weekend :)

~ GP community support
Thanks for the heads up. So I guess that means I have a few posts sitting and waiting to be approved, or do I just post yet again? I definitely don't want to annoy the admins by trying to post over and over again. I've already done it 3x (woops) without ever being approved.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still stuck in limbo here. If I can't post, then how can I have several posts before I don't need to be approved to post? Haha, round and round we go.

Nothing I've posted in the normal forums has ever been approved and all are stuck in moderation, unfortunately. Which means I'm still stuck not being able to post. :(

·
Administrator
331 Posts
I would suggest you post a couple of more times in the introduction area. There are a couple of sites that require you to post more then once in that particular area.

Let me know if you are still experiencing issues after a couple of posts.

Thanks you and good luck :)

~ GP community support

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.