T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my sites finally up, www.buckwildstyle.com, if anyone wants to comment on it (good or bad), that would be great. On the order FAQ page, the internal links to the questions dont work and i cant figure out why:confused:, and when i add to the 2checkout.com cart it still says parameter error, im trying to figure out what i have to do to get it to work. :D thanks guys/girls

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slow loading seems to be a problem for some, i only know basic html , i guess ill have to learn css to take away the repeated codes hopefully that will help.. althought thats basically redoing the site, ekk. any other pointers on sleeding up the loading?
thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input, im going to start fixing up the problems now. Haha, your right a guy underwater isnt going to sell many tshirts there- ill get a better picture! Ive sold Tshirts to friends and friends of friends, but not online, my 2checkout account just got activated today so i didnt advertise my site at all yet, but i will right after change some things:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello "notyetdone" thats a great question and i totally agree with you! Here is my little story/answer... My original plan was not to start a tshirt company, i cant even remember where i got the idea from. Anyways i ended up making a design and planning on selling the tshirts to friends and colleagues. I got so into the idea, i made four more designs and ordered a bunch of tshirts, thats when i started thinking about an actual company and selling my ideas to the public. After spending countless hours on the site and deciding on colors and trying to define my new company I realized that nothing really came together nicely, i had a full range of different ideas and got too far ahead of myself. So not to back track, i decided to offer all my tshirts for sale, this will show me which are most popular and marketable. I now have a good idea of where im going and what im doing about it, with the profit from these sales will go back into the business and any further development will be steered towards the one idea.

If your curious, the white tshirt with blue Buckwild writing is now the most popular followed up by the black with the four stars. I personally really like both of them, but i am leaning towards that funky wild blue style Buckwild, since I can market that style as a summery, fun, crazy, wild reputation, which after all was my original idea when i thought of the name Buckwild!:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last night, i came up with a solution to this company image problem. Tell me what you think...

I choose only two styles to work with, my company logo (logoR and G) and the basic Buckwild font (top left on my website).

To keep a strong company image I will have two websites to keep separate the two styles, example:

BuckwildStyle.com -
This site will be filled with Clothing with my logo and that same style.

BuckwildHot.com or Buckwildcasual.com -
This site will be filled with all clothing with the Buckwild font style (top left on my site), the website will be designed to match that style. Its simple and different.

By separating the two styles with different sites I can keep two good ideas, appeal to different types of people, still keep my wild, crazy, fun motto on both sites and not loose any company image.. hopfully.

I would like to know your opinion on this idea thank:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.