T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
To fix your anchor links, try using 'A NAME="shipping">' instead of 'A NAME="#shipping">' (only use the hash for the link to the anchor, not the anchor name). I think that'll fix it.

Your 'where do we ship' section trails off (ends in a comma, not a period).

You should centralize your css so that it only has to be loaded once instead of on every single page. It can also definately be optimized a bit -- I see a bunch of repeted elements.

You should avoid using 'font size' tags and use css for sizing for a more cosistent effect.

The website itself seems to load extremely slow.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
It could also be your web host. If the site is actually free like the host seems to imply it is (I didn't see a pay section) then they will probably not care about speed that much for you (especially during peak times; it'll be shared between a lot of people). Being hosted right alongside another 12,000 websites isn't exactly a good thing =)

Oh, and it also seems a bit weird that your footer stretches across the screen but the rest of the site does not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.