T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah-oooooo folks im excited!! I just did all over sublimation shirts with my new 47" x 40" automatic press and they look awesome! the colors are really popping, got to get a few kinks worked out in some of the more common wrinkle spots but all and all i am very happy.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't have one, but I've seen them at some of the trade shows. I actually have a jig for sublimated socks, though. I'll send a pic of that over as soon as I can get to the image.

Yes, for best results, you'd probably want to have one for every size, or at least for every other size. If you have a jig saw, they'd probably be very easy to make out of some decently thin 1/8" or 1/4" pressboard.

T

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok yes ive seen those and im gonna grab a few to test out, since you do all over let me ask you a question, what type inks are you using and printer, also how are you blacks, are they black black

·
Registered
455 Posts
The only "all-over" I do is small socks. :)

I have an Epson WF-7110 and I'm using Cobra Inks. I know that doesn't help you much though.

I would love to get an all-over system, but I'm mostly constrained by space. I office out of my home at the moment, but actively looking for commercial space; trying to get 6,000-8,000 sq/ft that I can sublet out too.

Cheers.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Those came out great for a presewn shirt and you have to keep in mind even production shirts are not exactly the same. I personally have never heard of using a jig for a shirt. First you would have to have one for virtually every size. The other issue using a jig is that you will most likely have a void line on both sides. This happens with sock jigs and you have to manually rotate the sock a small amount after the first press so you do not have two white lines.

Any feedback on the press itself?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.