T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show my new 47" Air Automatic Heat Press that i ordered from China, so far i love it, only tested small stuff right now, havent gotten my large paper and inks yet. but large stuff is my mine purpose in getting it.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'm just curious if you have colour shifting due to the heat not maintaining exact temperature. Many of those Chinese models do that. Let us know if you do or don't. You'd typically see that in runs over 50 pieces doing cut and sew stuff. Also, any idea on power needed to run this thing? 220V?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SubCreate i havent had my machine quite a month yet and only up an running for about two weeks, so i really cant answer your question about color swifting and temperature, but i do a four corner and center test and that was fine, after ive had it for a little while and do some runs i can tell you more about it, so far ive only run some small stuff with it, im waiting on my inks and paper to come in and them i will be doing all over tshirts and other big stuff. as far as the power it runs on 220V three phase, i dont think you will find anywhere a machine like that which can run on 120v lol, any other questions i'll be glad to answer what i know for right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
SubCreate i havent had my machine quite a month yet and only up an running for about two weeks, so i really cant answer your question about color swifting and temperature, but i do a four corner and center test and that was fine, after ive had it for a little while and do some runs i can tell you more about it, so far ive only run some small stuff with it, im waiting on my inks and paper to come in and them i will be doing all over tshirts and other big stuff. as far as the power it runs on 220V three phase, i dont think you will find anywhere a machine like that which can run on 120v lol, any other questions i'll be glad to answer what i know for right now.
yeah I meant 220V 3-phase.
Awesome, yeah i'd love to know i'll touch base with you in a few months i'm really curious if getting a super expensive heat press is worth it or if these Chinese companies pump out good products. This is the most critical part of this business I think.

·
Banned
532 Posts
That is an incredible price! The only thing we have ever had issues with on a large format press is heating elements. Do you know how you would go about getting any replacement part?

Look forward to hearing more of your experiences over time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes Walkzombie the final cost i think is well worth it, i can't even get a 16x20 air for that price, i think it will work for my needs , and yes i think its the same one on that site, i used another site.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just wanted to show my new 47" Air Automatic Heat Press that i ordered from China, so far i love it, only tested small stuff right now, havent gotten my large paper and inks yet. but large stuff is my mine purpose in getting it.
I have never ordered stuff from china can you tell me where you ordered it from. I have always thought about ordering from china but always fear that ordering from them is sketchy. How much did you pay for freight and was it very difficult.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hello,

I just purchased this same Heat press machine, but a little bigger. 39" x 79".. It was used, 2 years old and I saw it working before buying it.
I haul 4 hours to my shop, set up all electrical needed, 3 phase, etc..
But the machine does not HEAT UP! It wont go pass 9 degrees. Could you at all help me and tell me what your settings are at? I see when I hold the reset button it has about 10 other panel inputs. I messed with a few and now I can't even get the 9 degrees and displays half 000. I even tried getting a new Relay for it, and still nothing. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - Matteo

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Crow Custom your temperture needs to be on 200, which in US would be the same as 400 degrees, leave me your number in my inbox and i can call you on tomorrow and help as much as i can, what about the person you bought it from can they not give you any help on it since im sure they should know all the workings of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Crow Custom your temperture needs to be on 200, which in US would be the same as 400 degrees, leave me your number in my inbox and i can call you on tomorrow and help as much as i can, what about the person you bought it from can they not give you any help on it since im sure they should know all the workings of it.
So anything from china is Celcius instead of Faranheit? I'm confused.
I got a 16x20 heatpress from china and I press 360 on heat transfers, mostly sublim patches all the time, seems too hot though. Instruction manual is hilarious.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes Subcreate i think a lot of things from china are in celius, for instance on my new heat press i dail in 200 celius and thats the same as 400f in the us, and thats what i press most sublimation stuff at, 400 and 45 to 60 secs, so you might have your settings to high if it seems to get to hot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.