T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter living and training in Brazil. I have started up a fight wear company and an e-commerce website. I'm on this forum to educate myself about the fashion industry in every aspect possible. Since I am a start-up, and I also have close to 6-7 hours of training to do myself, I often find myself with limited funds and having to do a lot things myself instead of paying the professionals.

I'm hoping to become educated enough to learn all the industry-speak, learn how to ask the right questions, and do some of the simpler tasks myself until I raise enough capital to hire the right people.

I am thrilled to find this website and this looks like an excellent community. My email is [email protected] and I look forward to exchanging informatuion and conversing with all of you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just saw your website actually. Very nice!. I sent you an email as well. You're from NY correct? Those shirts look real good btw!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Incidentally I have a question on shipping materials that has been bending my brain for over a week. Where do I post questions on that? I want to start off on the right foot and follow protocol. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have two. My actually brand is Mazwar, an MMA gear and fightwear company that hopefully will spread into other sports as well. This is the one that I need as much knowledge as I can about and which I have gotten my first few sponsored athletes (including myself). It runs the gamut of everything in Mixed Martial Arts including gi's, fight shorts, protective gear etc......

The other brand is MMA Pro Fight Shop | , that website went live yesterday and is an e-commerce store for everything MMA and MMA related (i.e from the t shirts up to protein powder) but I would like to brand it and sell some gear with it too. I have till now spent all my time working with it as an e-commerce and now that it's online I am going to set about building a logo and work on the recognizability of it.

The site for Mazwar us under construction. I'm building a page )coming soon page) for it right now. It's a tougher site to build since it already has sponsored athletes and unlike my e-commerce, style makes as much a difference as functionality

Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Hey Dave, it seems like you have some exciting stuff going on. Good luck with everything and keep in touch.

As for you shipping question, you can ask it in the general selling area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts