T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
i think most people recommend using an Epson printer with Magic Mix or the Durabrite inks.

Personally I'm using a Canon Pixma with the standard inks and it doesn't bleed, but I understand that it's kind of "hit and miss" with non-Epson printers as to what works and what doesn't.

·
Registered
190 Posts
LOL, Rodney, it couldn't hurt to try! As I said, I don't get any bleeding with mine and my boys have been wearing my botch-up's for months. Recently though, someone sent me a sample printed with MagicMix inks, and I have to say I think those are definitely better in terms of colour "pop" (not that mine are utterly horrible or anything, but I think there is a difference in quality).

But to have a play with you certainly get OK results from the Pixma (well, I do anyway). In fact, someone on a Yahoo group I'm on told me apparently the black ink in the Pixma *is* pigment based. Not sure about the colours, but as I said, I don't notice any bleeding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.