T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1)Please let me know if this is a good equiptment list.

2)Misc supplies...
a)what would you reccomend
b) where do you buy yours
c)whats the price?

(I have already purchased a Wacom 21" cintuq.$2395.00)~LOVE IT!

Hotronics auto clam heat press 16x20 $1375.00
I heard this was a good machine,16x20 should be large enough for what I need, has the auto open which I heard can be helpfull along with a digital pressure readout.
teflon platen pads,teflon sheets,T-Square it,heat resistant tape,fold it-shirt folder,anything else?

KNK Maxx 24" rhinestone edition with ACS Software$1399.00
I choose this becuase I want a cutter to weed around the transfers Im going to print off my epson and it will also cut vinyl for transfers and it will do rhinestone templets.
asst.rhinestones,rhinestone transfer tape,application bin,setting brush,template material?asst.transfer vinyl

Epson 1400 ink jet printer $299.00
epson heat tranksfer refillable ink system with chromium pro pigment inks $99.95,
Transfer papers for light and dark shirts,

Adobe Illustrator cs5 $599.00

CorelDraw x5 $499.00

·
Registered
996 Posts
Re: my equiptment list...is it good bad or ugly?

Looks good to me...now all you need is the business plan in order to pay for it.

·
Registered
996 Posts

Let me rephrase the response. You need a business plan in order to MAKE money with the equipment that you invested your cash in.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

Agreed....looks like a lot of quality equipment and that you have thought out what you will need, I do have to agree with Chuck a business plan is essential to your success.

JMHO

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

heres my business plan.Im just going to set up my website with stock heat transfers,stock rhinetone transfers and a page for my custom designs.then im going to hand out my business cards to everyone who asks me what I do for a living.Then Im gonna go door to door to every local business with flyers and coupons and drum up some accounts.Then im gonna hit up all the local sports teams.Im gonna do as much as I can outta my basement and contract print the rest out.:p

·
Registered
1,923 Posts

heres my business plan.Im just going to set up my website with stock heat transfers,stock rhinetone transfers and a page for my custom designs.then im going to hand out my business cards to everyone who asks me what I do for a living.Then Im gonna go door to door to every local business with flyers and coupons and drum up some accounts.Then im gonna hit up all the local sports teams.Im gonna do as much as I can outta my basement and contract print the rest out.:p
haha...those are the business plans I like. Better than a 10 page report stating everything that will not turn out the way it is planned.

My business plan:
-Pay cash
-Work harder
-Do it better

Done!

·
Registered
3 Posts

We have the same theory here............sell service........the customers is always right.......please tell your friends, and yes always pay cash why dig a hole when you don't have too

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello,
You have made some very good choices for starting out. Keep it up and you won't need a whole lot, but some experience to make it all come together. GOOD JOB!!!! Keep in mind, Preperation dictates the finish.
BE GOOD
Darrell
JALAPENO INK

·
Registered
583 Posts
1)Please let me know if this is a good equiptment list.

2)Misc supplies...
a)what would you reccomend
b) where do you buy yours
c)whats the price?

(I have already purchased a Wacom 21" cintuq.$2395.00)~LOVE IT!

Hotronics auto clam heat press 16x20 $1375.00
I heard this was a good machine,16x20 should be large enough for what I need, has the auto open which I heard can be helpfull along with a digital pressure readout.
teflon platen pads,teflon sheets,T-Square it,heat resistant tape,fold it-shirt folder,anything else?

KNK Maxx 24" rhinestone edition with ACS Software$1499.00
I choose this becuase I want a cutter to weed around the transfers Im going to print off my epson and it will also cut vinyl for transfers and it will do rhinestone templets.
asst.rhinestones,rhinestone transfer tape,application bin,setting brush,template material?asst.transfer vinyl

Epson 1400 ink jet printer $299.00
epson heat tranksfer refillable ink system with chromium pro pigment inks $99.95,
Transfer papers for light and dark shirts,

Adobe Illustrator cs5 $599.00

CorelDraw x5 $499.00
Hey, you are good to go. Just do the work that you say you're gonna do and you will succeed. There will be bumps along the way but it's all in the game. Good Luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.