T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
For the bags, since I don't have much time left, I'm buying them at my local Micheals store..nice handled kraft bags. I'm sure you can find them online somewhere for cheaper though. These are normally 6.00 for 13, but I had two coupons so I'm getting them nearly half that price.
That comes out to a dollar a bag. For the same price you can go to Sams Club and get 2000 thank you bags. As long as it's not a used WalMart bag (and I have seen this at shows) I don't think anyone is gonna really care about the bag at these type of shows. You may also look into buying your own tables. Last week I saw 6' plastic folding tables at WalMart for about $32-38. I can't exactly remember. These were the tables that also fold in half when closed for easy carrying and storing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well, show's over. Oy, I learned a few lessons. Mainly, if you're vending out doors, get a tent. :p It's true, but I jest...the weather was hot but actually very nice and as long as I didn't burn, it's all good.

It wasn't quite what I was expecting, mostly because I had expected a lot more people. But, I sold one, got lots of compliments and possibly have a few more sales coming in later.

So, all in all, I didn't make what I would have liked to, but as far as a first show goes, it was interesting and fun. Now I'm off to the papers to find another one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I guess it's better then sitting at home :)
Maybe next time choose a bigger show?
I've just mist one big show for kids :( because my website wasn't ready and I printed my domain name on the labels.Besides at that time I didn't think about trade shows.The show on which i'm going to is not gonna be so big probably...hopefully anybody comes :)
Anyway ,good luck with selling :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.