T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey!
I'm also going to my first trade show this month.I'm not sure if the name "trade show" is correct -it's gonna be something like garage sale :) +antique +craft sale in convention center, but for me perfect to start. The booth with table cost $60 to $ 80 -I'm gonna take the cheapest-in case Idont sell any shirts...I have one more month,so I will have to design and print my flyers.Flyers are gonna be enough for me-I have 4 shirts' designs. I'm gonna put my website on the flyer (but i have to finish my website by then :) )
I think flyers are the must.
I also have to get bags for packing the shirts -hopefuly gonna sell few... Where do you buy bags and what kind?
Good luck with your trade show!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well,I wouldn't ask for a flyer that I can't reach.
If the flyers are on the table,usually people not interested in don't take it.If they want to take it -then they probably read it and that's what I want...:) I have to get people know about my website,so I'm still planning printing the flyers.
Maybe I will even ask people who goes by my table if they want to check my website and give them my flyers...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I guess it's better then sitting at home :)
Maybe next time choose a bigger show?
I've just mist one big show for kids :( because my website wasn't ready and I printed my domain name on the labels.Besides at that time I didn't think about trade shows.The show on which i'm going to is not gonna be so big probably...hopefully anybody comes :)
Anyway ,good luck with selling :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.