T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am really excited. I received my first order for 2 dozen shirts.
The garage where my husband gets his car taken care of, is in need of some sweat-shirts with his business info on them.

I am also very nervous because if I do not do them right it could be my last order. I was hoping that some here could tell me what sweat-shirts they like the best and what company sells them.

I am looking to do the shirts in grey and blue.

What do you guys charge for your sweat-shirts.
It would be front only with wording and a picture,
but I am also thinking to offer him something on the back also, like the name of his shop, so then that would make it front and back.

I have learned so much from everyone here.
I also want to say a special thank you to Rodney for the forum t-shirt.

·
Registered
181 Posts
For just a thought you could put the shop name and phone number on the back.

I charge anywhere from $15.99-19.99 for my sweatshirts depending on what I put on it, what brand it is and such.

I also give my customers a discount on future ordersif they refer another customer. Usually in the 20-25% range.

Word of mouth is a great way to advertise.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Way to go!
If you're worried about doing them right, I'd only make one and take it to them for approval. I'd hate to have 2 dozen laying around that they wouldn't take.
I'm also interested in doing some sweatshirts. Let us know how it works out for you.
Does this place have a bulletinboard that you could put a business card on? It could lead to more sales.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea 66shirts about the bulletin board and I also liked your idea bryan about the discount thier work do mouth. I had already told him that I would let him see a sample first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts