T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

First thanks for all the tips ideas and support.

I've sold a t-shirt here and there over the past several weeks. I have not really tried to market as of yet. I wanted to work out the kinks so to speak with with designs and pressing first.

I spoke with one of my subs the other day( I'm a project superintendent with a large construction company in Idianapolis) I told him about my venture into t-shirts. He told me he was looking for a printer to do shirts to pass out to clients as thanks yous. I suggested he let me do a sample for him to look at. Today I gave him the sample and to my delight he said he wanted 50 to start out with!!

It is amazing what you can do with a little faith in yourself and a desire to do more for yourself.

Thanks again for all the support,
Terry

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I want to be the first to congratulate you. Nice going. Sometimes you can sell to people you don't expect. here is an idea I cam up with today. yes I will share... How many real estate offices are around you. make a flyer and tell them you will put there ad, business card on a shirt for them to wear when they have a day off. In other words, they are advertising their business when they are not working. Ok everyone send me $5 buck..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts