T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
nice work. it looks better than dtg printing that i did lol. i have the silhouette cameo and jpss i tried to print cut but the blade goes through the paper even with the lowest setting and lowest blade depth. any suggestions anyone?it goes through the backing

· Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone tell me what "jpss" is please! And also does the silluette cameo cut images other than preprogrammed art clips? If I'm understanding it does?
JPSS is a transfer paper for light shirts called Jet Pro SoftStretch (JPSS)

I don't know much, I'm researching like crazy but I read elsewhere on this forum that it "is the best light paper out there. The "hand" or feel of the transfer on the shirt will get less and less with each washing and doesn't require special care in the laundry."

· Registered
404 Posts

I don't know much, I'm researching like crazy but I read elsewhere on this forum that it "is the best light paper out there. The "hand" or feel of the transfer on the shirt will get less and less with each washing and doesn't require special care in the laundry."

True, It is the best. It only fades once and is waterproof. Of course if used with pigment ink.

· Registered
6,573 Posts

Paper: 11x17 JPSS.
Shirt: White Gildan 6.1 oz

Cut by hand. I found out today that you can weed JPSS with Silhouette Cameo :eek:
Looks good, note that I use JPSS with white 50/50 and don't have to trim. The carrier can barely be seen initially and not visible after the 1st wash.

If you use 100% cotton then the weave lines can show from stretching, whereas 50/50 won't. Also, 50/50 will have less "piling" than 100% cotton.

· Registered
6,573 Posts

The hand is gone after the first wash if applied correctly.

· Registered
404 Posts
Looks good, note that I use JPSS with white 50/50 and don't have to trim. The carrier can barely be seen initially and not visible after the 1st wash.

If you use 100% cotton then the weave lines can show from stretching, whereas 50/50 won't. Also, 50/50 will have less "piling" than 100% cotton.

and whats the wash 100% cotton vs 50/50...difference in fade? How about difference in hand?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.