T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a lot of material here, while considering buying a press. I decided to get one from the bay. It's a 5 in 1, for less than $400. They have a 30 day return policy, almost a quarter million sales with almost, a perfect rating. I know I'm rolling the dice, but I feel I have some recourse if it doesn't work out.
I plan on vloging my adventures, of putting it through its paces before the 30 days are up.
Wish me luck!

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Don't hold your breath on that 30 day return. Returns are usually for defective merchandise, not gee I tried it and decided it wasn't for me returns. I have a 4 in 1 that I got on ebay several years ago and it still works fine.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't hold your breath on that 30 day return. Returns are usually for defective merchandise, not gee I tried it and decided it wasn't for me returns. I have a 4 in 1 that I got on ebay several years ago and it still works fine.
Thanks lben, It says Satisfaction Guaranteed. Either way I have my fingers crossed.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was very apprehensive about buying a cheaper press off ebay. I've had it about a week now. I have pressed several dozen shirts and mouse pads. I have even played around with a few of the other attachments, like the plate and coffee mug press. So far I am very happy with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.