T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a booth for my first local business Expo at our High School tomorrow. I'm not selling any shirts there, just my services, ie, screenprinting, vinyl, embroider, graphic design, etc.
Just looking for any tips and tricks people have learned by doing these. I figure I'm going to forget a few things so I want to try and be prepared for anything. I'm creating separate price sheets for screenprinting and embroidery, taking a bunch of catalogs labeled with my logo and web address. Lots of samples on display and tote bags with my logo printed on them. I'll post pics of my final booth set up tomorrow.

·
Administrator
14,640 Posts
Wear comfortable shoes.

Are the totes giveaways? If not, you should have something, even it's a bowl of candy that someone can walk up and take a piece. You'll start more conversations that way with folks who otherwise would have just walked by.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wear comfortable shoes.

Are the totes giveaways? If not, you should have something, even it's a bowl of candy that someone can walk up and take a piece. You'll start more conversations that way with folks who otherwise would have just walked by.
Yes. the totes are giveaways and I'll have a big bowl of candy. I'll also have a bowl to drop your card in to win a raffle prize. I guess I'll also have to print out some little slips for individuals that don't have business cards.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think you need to make sure you have lots of Business cards to hand out. I think the best advice,I can give is be yourself,be honest,be sincere, and never be afraid to say "I don't know" if you can't answer a question. I have said many times.I don'tknow, but I will find out and let you know. I think people find it refreshing to hear someone not a fraid to be honest. ... JB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts