T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my second event Saturday, a craft show. If I got paid by the laugh I would have made a ton of money. It was a good flow of people but I only sold 14 t-shirts. I did see an increase in site traffic the last two days but no orders yet. Only one person asked if I accepted credit cards. I had been thinking about getting a credit card machine but I guess it isn't worth it for now.

PS.
Anyone wanna buy a t-shirt???

·
2,957 Posts
SpacemanFL,
I went to your site. I see that you are running a sale. How much are you selling them for at the craft shows? Is the your sale price, or the regular price? How big is the craft show, how many people attend? Does your target demographic frequent these shows? Maybe you could find other events in your area, and try to sell at those. Depending upon how creative you are, you could design some shirts for specific events and sell those along with your sarcasm shirts. Of course you have more variable selling that way (how much inventory, for example) but you could do quite well, if you do some planning. If you need some ideas, just let me know. I made a pretty good sum doing this a few years ago, before I decided to take a more specific course for my businees. It was a good way to make some extra cash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts